Friday, April 29, 2011

Will never do it again...


You arrived as usual like a true friend, but I unintentionally ignored you. I was more interested in wandering through the old alleys, and relishing the old moments gone by.

You waited for me giving me hints, trying to woo me,  but I kept ignoring you. I was so deep engrossed in my own world that i didn't realize when you left the room.  By the time I found my folly you had gone, leaving me alone.

Now sitting on the window sill, I await you "Oh my dear sleep", please come and embrace me, I am distressed by my mistake, and will never do it again.




5 comments:

pri said...

hmmm u know, its kinda eerie that i used the same pic for my latest post and just minutes after posting it, i stumbled onto this blog...serendipity, i guess!! :)

annia said...

nice :) It actually relates me

Ash said...

ah, the more you think about sleep, the less are the chances you will actually fall asleep!

Kalpana Solsi said...

when one thinks too much , sleep ust eludes. nice post.

Designer lehenga said...

For career, dare not say what improvement. Because have been jobs, and although some of his about go hard, but not really is successful, recently came to a new company, is very hard, I went for business, and then give me the opportunity to learn, also let I good effort.