Saturday, April 2, 2011

Thank God it's Saturday !!! (TGIS)

Waiting for the match to start and kill time till 3:00 in the morning almost proves that cricket world cup has begun to interest me.
I have
-varied the settings of my blog umpteen times in the last few hours. 
-prepared chicken rolls to munch while watching the match.
- called home and talked to my folks.
- read all the news articles on world cup on all respectable news sites.
- hoped that Poonam Pandey is able to fulfill her wish to the delight of all.

I am happy tomorrow is Saturday and hope world cup hamara ho. Amen!

I am thinking what else to do now, sometimes the faster you want to pass the time, the more difficult it becomes to spend it.

 Post Win Update

"Anhoni ko honi kar de, Honi ko anhoni; Ek jagah jab jama ho teeno, Rajni, Ghajini aur Dhoni!". 



Congratulations & Celebrations.......................

1 comment:

Yamini Meduri said...

Nice timepass dear.....dont worry...World cup will be ours...for sure..!!!