Sunday, March 27, 2011

World is a mirror of our own self

"जाकी रही भावना जैसी, प्रभु मूरत देखी तिन तैसी "-Tulsidas.

The kings present at Sita's swyamvar were in awe of Lord Rama and everyone looked on the Lord's form according to the conception each had about Him.
 
I am wondering how true this is irrespective of the time, place and context. "The world is simply a mirror, reflecting back to us our own inner state". The way we see the world is a refection of ourselves. Our judgment/ statements about others are more a statement of ourselves. Therefore they serve as a basis of our assessment by others. And tell others of what state of mind we are in. 

8 comments:

Neeha said...

Its really coincidental that the same dialogue hit me today while listening to a telugu movie.
I agree with it:)
Take Care Sneha.
By the way do you have an FB account??
If so,please send me an add request..
Open my blog & click on my FB badge,you will get directed to my page.

Vivek Chamoli said...

hi
how are you?
hmm thats there..we quite often look back on the values. .which has been halmarked for decades even though question of their exhistance keep coming. back.

take care

Monu Awalla said...

Truly- our actions, our conscience-all is a reflection of what we our from inside..:)

Simran said...

Wow!!
It's like my words you have taken..me too follow and believe on the same concept :)

Liked your post :)
Take care..

Monu Awalla said...

are* :)

Sneha said...

Hi Neeha,

I have deleted my FB Account. In case i open a new account i will add you.
Thx for asking.:)

Neeha said...

You are always welcome:)

Manivannan Sadasivam said...

Nice to see an explanation for my blog title, Sneha...So, thanks :-)

Btw, last time it was Krishna and now Rama Himself, eh? Good. And *winks* dear friend :-)

Have a blessed time!

Shree Rama JaYaM!