Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bliss !!!

I am not talking about a tempting dish or some delicious food but the meal that satisfies your soul. Like for me it is arhar daal with chawaal, vinegar dip onions, green chili, aam ka achaar and yogurt. Heavenly!!

Just like after visiting beautiful places in the world and staying in allishaan hotels, you feel  more comfortable in the warmth of your home in your bed.:)

Or like no matter how much good your job is, however high the salary is, even with appropriate recognition but there is still an emptiness somewhere that gets replaced by excitement and junoon when you get to do something you love and crave for, like an entrepreneurship. Plain simple joy, I mean!

I am not sure whether I am able to justify my point of view or not, but  I think this search for satisfaction helps me in making decisions about planning ahead for career change. Courage to make these decisions, I guess, automatically comes when you are financial independent.

We all excel in endeavors  that we are madly passionate about. It would be safe to say that our drive for excellence is an eternal search for bliss.

5 comments:

akanksha said...

I know what you mean! :)

WINDOWLAD said...

...things will not work for someone whose heart is not on it... go on with what your heart says and feels... ignore people's talk and gossip... your happiness is most important of all...^^

~Good day!!!^^

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

Hehehe...I can say, 'been there, done that!'
Imagine throwing away an MBA in Finance from a more than prestigious Indian University to continue writing! Audacious huh?
:P
But if I can do that, I am more than certain you can and should pursue the endeavour you're contemplating now. What's the worst case scenario? You're not very successful and you have to go back to a 9 to 5...
Go ahead, take the plunge! Life is after all, an eternal pursuit of happyness right?

Neeha said...

Yes need to agree that its an eternal bliss.

♪♪HARINI♪♪ said...

//search for satisfaction helps me in making decisions

So true! And thats the best way to do things too! :)