Saturday, October 9, 2010

Life's pleasant surprises !!!

- Feelings when you read a book you were not sure of being good, but it left a pleasing impression.
- Joy when you watched a movie and then asked yourself why did I not watch it for so long?
-Pleasant conversation with someone you think is convoluted and not your type.
- Coming to know that your khadus boss is on vacation for 2 week.
- That coming Monday is a holiday.
- Appreciation from a person least expected.
-That your daily commute to work has vanished.

And that is how it make me feel................

11 comments:

♪♪HARINI♪♪ said...

It feels so awesome! I wish my life was like that right now :P

KParthasarathi said...

Reading a pleasant post like this that leaves one smiling is also one of the pleasant surprises that we encounter during the day :))

amalbose said...

the monday factor n movie is same for me too.. unexpected surprises are more sweet :)

Gaurav Kant Goel said...

:))

Life is pleasently surprising!

Nidz said...

Sounds so cool. How are you sneha? Long time. Reply back on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I have reading your blog for some time and I must say that your posts are sweet and your blog is well presented.

Keep it up and be regular.

Bye

j

WINDOWLAD said...

..a pleasure to read... it leaves a smile on my face after readin' it..!!!^^

Good Night!!!:)

Kelvin

Neeha said...

Wish my life is filled with such pleasant surprises..

Ria said...

Such a sweet post there!! :)

Harshita said...

a simple yet full of life post.. made me smile :)

Karan said...

That's what I call wishes coming True.A "unfeigned" read.