Saturday, July 18, 2009

My first 3-D movie experience


Before this I have always seen animation movies on my laptop but this time i got persuaded by my friend to watch Ice Age-3 in a movie theatre. And for the first few minutes I could not believe what I experienced. As they begin to stream the pre- movie show there is a very distinct 3d effect that you can understand and feel. The falling rain being showed on the screen suddenly begins to have an effect that it has reached you. The thick and dense forest gives you a feeling as if you are walking into it. The river of molten lava begins to flow out of the screen. And the characters (Sid the dimwit sloth, Buck the dino hunting weasel and others ) seem to be floating and diving in the air all the time.
The kids and their parents in the theatre seem to enjoy a lot and shreaked and laughed all through the movie. Overall it is a great fun and I would recommend people watching this movie in a theater if they already haven't.





20 comments:

Amal Bose said...

i still remember my first 3D movie experience..
it was long ago n the movie was a malayalam movie "My Dear Kuttychathan"
it was an awesome experience :D

Bamble said...

hey u didnt watch chota chetan which came in 80s :)

i hv never been to 3D experience. but it seems u njoyed it great deal :)

Arv said...

kewl :)

glad you enjoyed it :)

will watch soon :)

take care... cheers...

Sneha said...

@ Aman,

yeah, you feel as if you are among the characters.:)

Sneha said...

@ sameer,
nahi yaar maney behot kum movies dekhi hai theater mai.
dekhna i am sure u will enjoy the movie.:)

Sneha said...

@ Arv,
he he. I have made a list to watch my selected movies in the near future.:)

take care.

have a nice day.:)

Krishna said...

Hey! I watched this movie too. First time in 2d and then 3d ..on back to back weekends. I didn't find the 3d as exciting as some of my friends were telling me.
But loved the movie anyways.. I am a big fan of ice age series.. Cool animation..i think i can watch it a couple of times more. :))

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

They didn't release it in my town in 3-D!
:(

ASWANI said...

Ice Age is a treat to watch. I have to watch the third series. Glad that you liked the movie. Nice review :)

Sneha said...

@ Krishna,
I think i can also watch it couple of times more.:)

Sneha said...

@ Bikram,
koi nai jaldi hee aa jaegi.:)

Sneha said...

@ Aswani,
Thanks.

Paavan said...

Hi Sneha,

Thanks for remind mine first experience with 3-d movie,I was only 19 years old.

And also wish that soon you will watch again 3-d movie,will enjoy it also.

Healthy Living | Sasan Gir

Nice Blogging...


-- Paavan

Rane (The Orchid with All Shades Pink) said...

i still have to watch a 3d movie.. :(

Sneha said...

@ paavan,

You bet, I plan to do it again many more times and wish u do the same.:)

Sneha said...

@ Rane,

Better do it quick sweetie.:)

♪♪HARINI♪♪ said...

well, i wanted to watch the movie, but i couldnt and now its no longer in the theatres
:(

Sneha said...

@ harini,

Not to worry be on the watch out for next ones to come.:)

workhard said...

Oh..i just love animated movies.. they are so refreshing...

Make website india

Sneha said...

@ Workhard

You bet.:)