Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Bundle Of Feelings






I was going through my old posts and realized that each post has an anecdotal association. Old friends, emotions and memories begin to linger as I went through each and every post. All of them were a window to a distinct past that has gone by. I saw myself evolving and learning through my experiences and interactions with fellow bloggers. My blogger friends are an important part as they appreciated and encouraged me through their insightful comments. Although I don't know them in person but I have begin to attach a personality to each of these by reading their comment and their own blog. In a way it is very interesting how without meeting in person you can appreciate the tastes, likes and dislikes and psyche of fellow bloggers. These relationships are based
on our thoughts and ideas and transcends normal human relationships which are often based on origin, color, sex and appearances. And I think that is amazing.:-)


22 comments:

Aevi said...

absolutely

manivannan said...

Yeah...it's really Amazing!

Happy to know your father is well.

Take care :)

Amrita~Ams said...

So ture!

Gaurav Kant Goel said...

Very True!!!

Shravan said...

and i think that is amazing :)

अविनाश said...

true. God bless

My wOrLd... said...

sneha...
Welcome back my dear friend...
You are absolutely right...blogging has brought in so much of difference to our lives...
Hope you dads healthier...
God bless you...
With hopes and love..

abhishek said...

mere baare me kya khayal hai :P

Sam_2 said...

spot on sneha :) every bloggie reader n friend is special and with him/her brings a fresh perspective....

Mulling Over My Thoughts said...

hehe...thank you for supporting the need for comments!
it's fabulous how much you get to know the individuals behind those two lines of comments...
i love reading my blog too...keeps reminding me of the changes that time has wrought in me!

P.S. give my regards to your dad...god bless...and also, stop being paranoid!
:P

Kartz said...

Hmmm... Good for u. Such realisations bring you happiness when you prolly need it!

Take care.

Peace.

Pallav said...

Sneha u r absolutely Right..
sometime i think this is my another small world where i can share anything ... or else u can call a Miror where u can express ur self and have different opinion from others...
good to know abt ur Father...
i wish him Speedy recoveryyy
May God Bless himm
hugsss..
tk crrr

Arv said...

tell you what... come to think of it... I feel the same too... beautifully written mate...

have a nice day... take care... cheers...

Hobo ........ ........ ........ said...

Words - The important.
Words - The powerful.
Words - The emotions.
"Words" - We clap for you.

sawan said...

thats the best part of it!! anonymity anonymity that this platform offers. cos of tht anyone could be their self. no one fakes :)nice template!!

Dhanya said...

Keep blogging! You will be amazed to know how much you evolve over the years. When you look back and read the older posts, you might even feel embarrassed about some of those feelings! But its a great storage for memories :)

Sneha said...

@ aevi,mani,ams,gaurav,shravan,avinash

Thanks for visiting.:)

Sneha said...

@Rugma
Yeah he is recovering.:)
@Abhishek
AAp mahan hai.:)
@ sam_2
agree.:)

Sneha said...

@ Bikram,kartz,pallav,Arv,hobo
Thanks for the good wishes and support.

Sneha said...

@ Sawan,dhanya,
Thanks for stopping by my blog.:)
Have a nice day.:)

Harshita said...

Achchey logon ko hamesha achchey log hi miltey hain ;) ;)

Sneha said...

@ Harshita
jasey hum dono.
he he.;)