Friday, August 15, 2008

Look To This Day



Look to this day:
For it is life, the very life of life.
In its brief course
Lie all the verities and realities of your existence.
The bliss of growth,
The glory of action,
The splendor of achievement
Are but experiences of time.

For yesterday is but a dream
And tomorrow is only a vision;
And today well-lived, makes
Yesterday a dream of happiness
And every tomorrow a vision of hope.
Look well therefore to this day;
Such is the salutation to the ever-new dawn!

~ Kalidasa

9 comments:

Aswani said...

Hi Sneha, I must say - Your blog rocks!! Been through some of your posts..You write wonderfully well...keep up the good work.

Mahi said...

The second para is beautiful, isn't it? It's so true!

Harshita Kamal Mehta said...

I loved it... :)

Happy Independence Day!!

Nidhi said...

Nice, Keep it up

Nidhi said...

Wht did u do with ur old look of ur blog?? I miss the old one..

Sneha Shrivastava said...

hi Aswani
Thanks for the appreciation.:)

Sneha Shrivastava said...

Hi mahi
yes I t agree with you. Even I liked the second para.:)

Sneha Shrivastava said...

hey harshita
happy independence day !! Dear

Sneha Shrivastava said...

Hi Nidhi
I was just trying the new look now I am back to the one.:)