Friday, June 27, 2008

Coldrin !! Ding Dong !!

Yes, you got it :))

I have caught cold and have fever too. I am really missing my mom :( badly. I know this sounds silly but I am really missing her pampering me and forcing me to eat food saying
"Betu thoda sa kha ley"marey pyaru :)
I checked my friends, whether they are online or not. Even my very close friend told me you please come on line when you be perfectly alright and it disappointed me. I was expecting some caring words from my friend. I know she doesn't want me to take strain but.......

So I have nothing worth doing right now. Weather outside is rainy, my roomie is studying. I heard lots of song today since morning and I am craving for gol gappas, aloo tikki, kadhi, mutton, rassam.
Oh! again, I am missing my mom.:(

6 comments:

Mahi said...

ohhh thts too bad! i know, sometimes our friends don't respond in a way which we want them to! but that's okay, we all go thru it! get well soon, sneha!

Sneha Shrivastava said...

Thank you Mahi !

I love you Dear.

Sangeeta Sinha said...

Hi Sneha....here I am.....tell me, why dont you have 'subscribe by email' box from feedburner? I was looking for it...I wanted to subscribe to your blog.

Think about it...

Sneha said...

Hi Sangeeta

I have not added this feature as I don't want my visitors to get bothered by my repeated changes (which I am in habit of making).:)

you are welcome to add my blog by using 'bloglist'which allows you to view the latest update.:)

Harshita Kamal Mehta said...

Uhuh!
I can understand...Me suffering frm Typhoid for past 2 weeks now...and I wait for mom to come back home frm work n ask me to eat this n that...I simply love the way she pampers me...

Moms are the best...!!

Take Care

Sneha Shrivastava said...

yeah I truly agree. Though its a cliche "EAST OR WEST,MOMS ARE THE BEST".:)

Wish U A speedy recovery.:)
Take care
with Loads of hugs.