Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My lifelong companion, "Why"

This big 'Why' has been a part of my life. When I was young and in school I used to think
Why I am so small ?
Why I cant go anywhere alone ?
Why I am in school and not in college ?
Why this, why that and so many other Why'sssss
then I grew up and started going to college again this Why was with me Now
Why did I grew up?
Why did I become mature ?
Why me ?
Why and Why....................................... Now I have stopped thinking about Why as I have understood bhaley hee koi saath hona hou y 'Why' marey saath hamesha rehega.


4 comments:

Mahi said...

oh thts so true! the grass is always greener on the other side!

Sneha said...

Hey Mahi!!!

Thanks for the comment. Our vision should not be microscopic and the attitude should be forgiving and this would make my side of grass as green as the other.

The Small Biz. Guru said...

It all falls into place.

I've realized that more and more. We have some control (developing skill sets, choosing our friends, and evolving into the type of person you want to be); however, aside from that, we just need to go with the flow.

We'll end up where we're supposed to be.

Sneha said...

Hi guru
I agree with you?
:)
Sneha