Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sentiments

Since noon I had this strange feeling of fear and tension as if something bad is going to happen. I tried to keep my self busy, told myself 100 times "No Sneha, No! don't worry ! sab thik hai". I wanted to call home to confirm but thought they must be sleeping, so i waited till evening and as the clock stuck 7, I called home and dad was on the line. Mom and dad ki awaj sunnney key baad, I felt so relaxed. Then I had my lunch & dinner- sab ek saath :). And my roomie stupid female, Miss "S"(very understanding and kind-hearted) got a chance of making fun of me. Even I was laughing with her now. But those 5-6 hours were like hell.
Why are we always worried for our dear and near ones?
Is it because we don't want to lose them ?
Are we insecure?
But i think we love them so much that we don't want to see our self without them? Whether they live with us or not, we want to see them happy. No matter from how much pain we are going through, but we always want to see our loved ones to be tension- free and happy.

4 comments:

Nidhi said...

I completely agree to what u said Sneha.There r few ppl whom we truely love and we dont wanna loose them.

Sneha said...

Hi Nidhi
Thanks for your comments.:)

Harshita Kamal Mehta said...

Yeah! nothing beats ur family :)

My family is always on my mind..although mom scolds me at times that I always keep thinking abt them n I shud be more bindaas n selfish...hehe...

Mera kuch nahi ho sakta...

Sneha Shrivastava said...

hey harshita
Count me in your categorie too.:)